New Parent Information
Welcome to The Governor's Academy. Listed below is the contact information for several key offices. Please do not hesitate to be in touch with questions or concerns. As a reminder, detailed information regarding rules, policies, and expectations can be found in the Student Handbook available on the Parent Portal.
- Dean of Students, Jed Wartman: 978.499.3143
- Academic Dean, Elaine White: 978.499.3147
- Health Center: 978.499.3126
Addressing Concerns and Questions
Please make sure that we have your accurate up-to-date email addresses so that we can contact you with important information during the school year. Send updated email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important phone numbers include:
- Main Office phone: 978.465.1763
- Main Office fax: 978.463.9896
- Campus Security: 978.621.2784
All employees of the school may also be contacted by email: email@example.com
The Governor’s Academy Allies: Our Parents Association
Dear Governor’s Academy Parents,
The Governor’s Academy Parents Association, The Allies, would like to welcome new and returning parents for the new school year.
The Allies would like to extend an invitation to all parents to join us throughout the year for meetings and activities. As a parent or guardian of a student at The Governor’s Academy you are automatically a member of our parents’ association, The Allies (no dues are charged).
The meetings and activities are great opportunities to:
- be personally involved with fellow Governor's parents
- hear directly from staff on pertinent academic and social issues
- tour parts of the campus
- spend some time with Governor's students
The Allies organization supports many activities on campus for students:
- birthday cakes for students
- exam survival kits
- haunted hallway
- organizing athletic and arts parents to provide refreshments at games and events
- supporting visiting parents and students in Admissions
We look forward to seeing you in September!