Financial Aid Forms

Families intending to apply for financial aid should complete the Parents Financial Statement (PFS) online at School and Student Services (SSS).

If parents are divorced, separated or have never been married, each parent must complete a PFS.

Parents who own or who are part owners of a business or farm, whether it is the primary source of income or not, must also complete the SSS Business/Farm Statement. The SSS Business/Farm Statement form can be downloaded at School and Student Services (SSS).

*All documentation should be submitted to School and Student Services (SSS) online. If you need to mail the documentation physically, then log into your Parent Portal and follow the directions under the "My Documents" page.

powered by finalsite