Financial Aid Calendar
November 1 - January 15
- Complete the Parents Financial Statement (PFS). The Governor's Academy school code is 3466. Parents may access the form online at School and Student Services (SSS).
- If parents are divorced, separated or have never been married, each parent must fill out separate Parents' Financial Statements.
- If parents own or are part owners of a farm or business, complete the SSS Business/Farm Statement. This form can be downloaded at School and Student Services (SSS).
- Submit copies of all 2017 W-2 and/or 1099 forms for both parents.
- Submit a signed copy of parents' 2017 1040 Federal Tax Return and all schedules.
- Submit a signed, but NOT dated, Form 4506-T.
By February 15
- Submit a signed copy of parents' 2018 1040 Federal Tax Return and all schedules.
- Submit copies of all 2018 W-2 and/or 1099 forms for both parents.
- If applicable, include copies of K-1 forms and/or corporate returns.
*All documentation should be submitted to SSS. It is important to meet all deadlines, as an incomplete financial aid application could adversely affect the admission decision.
- Financial Aid decisions for new students are mailed out with admission decision letters on March 10 and will be available online.
- Financial Aid decisions for returning students will be available online by March 1.
- The Student Reply Date is April 10 for newly enrolled students. Families must notify schools of their enrollment decisions by this date.
- The Student Reply Date is April 1 for returning students.