The time has come.
It's February Faceoff!
February 1-March 1, 2015
This February, Governor's alumni in the graduating classes of 2000-2014 will face off against each other to see which class has the highest participation rate in Young Alumni Giving to the Governor's Fund!
What matters most to you?
Here's how it works:
- Any alumni in the graduating classes of 2000-2014 can participate.
- The challenge runs throughout the month of February. Only gifts in the timeframe of the competition count.
- Only online gifts, cash, or checks will be accepted during the February Faceoff; sorry, no pledges.
- The class with the highest participation rate at the end of the month will be crowned champion. (This means that gifts of any size will make a difference; contribute at whatever level works for you)!
- Make your gift today and spread the word to fellow alumni!
- The Arts
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Academic Department
- A favorite teacher or coach
Everyone has a legacy...what's yours? Make a gift and make a difference! Click here and make your gift!
For additional information, contact Jeff Gold, Associate Director of Annual Giving, or by phone at 978.499.3215. Checks can be payable to The Governor's Academy Attn: February Faceoff