The Governor's Academy Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Why do you believe this person should be considered for the Athletic Hall of Fame? (Please list awards/honors or other information to support your nomination.)
Criteria to consider for an alumnus/alumna:
- Athletic performance while a student at The Governor's Academy/GDA, realizing that sportsmanship, leadership and teamwork are critical elements of athletic success at the Academy.
Criteria to consider for a coach:
- His or her exemplary performance as a coach, realizing that teaching and sportsmanship are essential values of good coaching.
Criteria to consider for a friend:
- His or her contributions to The Governor's Academy/GDA Athletics as a loyal supporter to athletic programs at the Academy
Other criteria to consider:
- Athletic performance or participation in athletics beyond The Governor's Academy/GDA that has brought recognition to the Academy and has served as a model for the Academy community.
- Any alumnus/alumna nominated for the Athletic Hall of Fame must have been away from the Academy for a minimum of 10 years.
- The Athletic Hall of Fame Committee will welcome new inductees in the Fall of 2015, joining the classes of 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2012.