- How much financial aid does Govs award each year?
- Who is eligible for financial aid?
- What is my family’s chance of receiving financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Do returning students receive the same financial aid every year?
- Can current students request financial aid for the next year?
- What does Govs do with the financial information that I have shared?
- When will we be notified of financial aid decisions?
- Who should I call with questions regarding financial aid?
- Who is considered an international applicant?
- What are the fees for international students?
- Is there financial aid for international students?
- Does Govs admit international students for grade 12 or for a post-graduate (PG) year?
- Is there an interview requirement and do I need to visit campus?
- Do you have an ESL program or summer programs for international students?
- What tests are international students required to take for their application?
- Do you have a minimum TOEFL score or SSAT score that an international student must produce?
- Do you accept a specific number of international students?
- When do international students need to leave the dormitories during the school year?
If you have additional questions regarding Govs or the application process, please contact the Office of Admission at 978.499.3120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.