Health & Safety FAQs
Self-Quarantine Requirements & Testing Protocols
Students will be required to follow state of MA quarantine protocols, available here. Additionally, all community members will be required to have multiple negative tests for COVID-19. More details on testing can be found below.
- What protocols are being developed to ensure the health and safety of our community?
- What is a social compact and who will be signing it?
- How frequently will students be tested for COVID-19? What test will be used?
- At what point would Governor’s close and send students home?
- What would happen if a student tested positive for COVID-19?
- Will there be guidelines for day students and their families with regards to physical distancing outside of school to ensure that the community as a whole stays safe from COVID-19 outbreaks?
- Will counselors be available to students on-campus and virtually?
- What About Building Ventilation?