COVID-19 Response FAQs
As COVID-19 is an evolving situation, the FAQs will evolve, too. We will add new questions and update answers as needed and as soon as decisions are made.
If you would like to suggest a question that would benefit the Govs community, please submit it via email to Director of Marketing & Communications Lindsay Batastini. If you have a question specific to your situation, please contact the appropriate administrator:
● Students - Jed Wartman
● Employees - Yvonne Abenante and Monica Palmer
● Alumni - Leslie Dickey
● Academics - Elaine White
● Afternoon Programs - Claudia Barcomb
● College Counseling - Joe Bobrowskas
● Technology - Aaron Mandel
● Health Center - Kacie Fyrberg and Elizabeth Ruhl
- Can students, faculty, or staff come to campus? May visitors come to campus?
- What will happen if on-campus classes are canceled through the spring? Can I still complete the second semester? Can I graduate?
- Will distance learning require textbooks or printed course materials?
- I’m an international student. How will the time difference affect the distance-learning?
- What will happen to my belongings that are still in the dorm on campus?
- Has Governor’s canceled all school-sponsored travel and events?
- Will I be allowed to return to campus if I traveled internationally over March break?
- How can I receive help with my college search or decision?
- Will I be able to take the SAT, ACT, or AP exams this spring?
- What if I miss seeing my Govs friends and colleagues?
- Is Governor’s planning to hold Commencement in May?
- Is Governor’s planning to hold Reunion in June?