Ould Newbury Golf Club
Ould Newbury Golf Club is a nine hole semi-private club, located on Rte 1 in Newbury, Massachusetts. The club was officially opened for play on Labor Day, September 4, 1916.
Under the leadership of Benjamin Pearson, Dr. Charles S. Ingham and Joseph Dummer, 60 acres of land were leased from Governor Dummer Academy and in 1915. Today, the course land is still owned by the Academy and leased to the proprietors of the club.
Please visit the Ould Newbury Golf Club website for more information and membership questions.